It’s easier than ever to find and buy gun magazines online. If you enjoying hunting, collecting weapons, or want to express your second amendment rights, then look at our roundup of the best gun magazines available online. Continue reading
Fall has officially arrived, though it might not quite feel like it everywhere yet. Still, people across the country are experiencing at least a hint of a cooler breeze (it’ll only be 94 today in Dallas!) to indicate the season’s about to change.
Even if the weather is uncooperative, you can still get in a fall state of mind and save big on top magazine subscriptions. More than 150 of them are discounted to just $10 or less each now through Sept. 26, 2013!
These are our 10 magazine picks to help get you ready for the season, whether you’re feeling it yet or not.
1. Good Housekeeping: School, dance, football, home, dinner, and do it all again tomorrow. If your household is operating in overdrive, this magazine is packed with tips to help you keep it under control.
2. Taste of Home: Whether you need low-cost, simple meals, healthy snack ideas or warming comfort foods, you’ll find them among the many reader-submitted recipes in every issue.
3. Sports Illustrated Kids: Football, football, football. Help your kids get into the biggest games of the season with this sports magazine featuring content created just for them.
4. Family Handyman: Need to catch up on that ‘honey-do’ list or prepare to winter-proof your home? Get step-by-step instruction and time-saving shortcuts in this popular home improvement magazine.
5. Golf Magazine: Want to enjoy the cooler weather? Before it gets too cool, hit the links, but up your game first with the helpful tips and equipment recommendations in every issue.
6. National Geographic Traveler: What’s fall like in another region or country? Get out and explore with insider travel advice for cities close to home or around the world.
7. Harper’s Bazaar: Fall wouldn’t be fall without great boots, comfy sweaters and cozy scarves. Learn to incorporate these and more of the season’s top trends with this stylish authority.
8. Reader’s Digest: If you love reading but don’t always have time to curl up with a good book or magazine, enjoy the thoughtful shorter pieces (and puzzles!) in this popular digest.
9. Field & Stream: With the start of hunting season around the corner, keep your outdoorsman (or woman) informed with one of America’s most popular hunting and fishing magazines.
10. Coastal Living: If you’re not much of a fall person, you can at least daydream about warmer weather with this lifestyle magazine that celebrates all things along the coast.
Have you started your holiday shopping yet? More than likely, you’re planning and prepping for your Thanksgiving meal, which is just a few short weeks away. But right on the heels of that tasty task comes the countdown to Christmas.
Whether you don’t think you’ve got time to squeeze one (or several) shopping trips into your busy schedule or, let’s be honest, you can’t stand the crowds, Magazines.com is here to help. We’ve got thousands of gift choices ranging from magazines to books and movies to music and more.
But to help you kick off that holiday shopping spree, we’re offering a selection of some of our most popular titles with prices up to 90 percent off. To give you a preview of what’s on sale, here’s a gift guide broken down by the type of recipients who might be on your ‘nice’ list.
For the Fashionista
From impeccably stylish finds to tips for appearing effortlessly beautiful, the fashion lover on your list will find everything she needs to feel confident from head to toe in magazines like Marie Claire, Redbook and Cosmopolitan.
For the Entertainment Junkie
Whether it’s on the big screen in the theater or the flat screen at home, the movie and TV lover needs to know what’s hot, what’s not, what’s next and when to set the DVR, and Entertainment Weekly or TV Guide will make ideal gifts.
For the News Buff
Know an avid consumer of the latest headlines? There’s plenty of magazines to suit his or her taste. Time magazine is an economic and political catch-all. Popular Science is perfect for the science and technology lover. And ESPN The Magazine covers the latest in sports.
For the (Healthy) Chef
Tis the season to be indulgent, but some culinary enthusiasts prefer to keep it light year round. Both Cooking Light and Vegetarian Times can help ensure that anything from an entrée to a dessert maintains its great taste—even while making it healthier.
For the Outdoorsman (or Woman)
This group loves the great outdoors, and there’s a magazine for just about any category. Field & Stream is a must for the hunter and fisher. No car aficionado should be without Motor Trend or Car and Driver. And the really creative types will appreciate Outdoor Photographer.
There’s not much a dollar can buy these days—save for the specially-priced items at any fast-food establishment or discount stores with the price advertised in the name. It’s even more difficult to something for a dollar that lasts longer than just a short period of time.
But that’s not the case with the Christmas in July $1 Sale! For a limited time, more than 50 magazines are on sale for just $1 or less per issue. And there’s something for everyone on your holiday shopping list—or just for you.
Any of these subscriptions could make great stocking stuffers your recipient can look forward to every month. Or pair them with complementary gadgets or items to make great gifts—for Christmas or any other occasion.
Here’s a preview of the titles on sale and the type of person they’d appeal to.
For Fashion Lovers: Get your glam on with haute titles like InStyle, Marie Claire and Nylon covering the latest trends from head to toe.
For Parents: Turn to titles like Parents, Parenting Early Years or Parenting School Years for kid-friendly activities and advice for any age.
For Thrillseekers: Feed your need for freedom on the open road or on the water through magazines like Motor Trend, Motorcyclist or Sail.
For Entertainment Junkies: Get the news on every reality TV show to the latest summer blockbuster with TV Guide and Entertainment Weekly.
For News Buffs: Can’t get enough of the day’s latest headlines? Titles like Time and Newsweek delve deeper into politics, global issues and more.
For Businessmen (or Women): Stay on top of the business world outside of the boardroom with Fortune, Forbes or Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
For Outdoorsmen (or Women): Be prepared for the big game in the field or the big catch on the water with titles like Field & Stream or Outdoor Life.
For Sports Nuts: Go in-depth on your favorite sports, news and rumors with subscriptions to Sports Illustrated, ESPN The Magazine or Sports Weekly.
For Techies: Geek out with the latest gadgets with titles like Popular Science, Laptop Magazine or Connected World.
For Artists and Dreamers: Learn to express yourself creatively with magazines like Outdoor Photographer, Making Music or Poets & Writers.