If you’ve waited until the last minute to do your holiday shopping, we’re not going to judge—we’re here to help! Find great magazine gift subscriptions at savings up to 90% off. They’re even perfect for the person who has everything.
Have you been putting off your Christmas shopping this year? Maybe you were hoping to avoid the crowds or waiting to take advantage of those deals that come along at the last minute. Or maybe finances have been a concern or you just don’t know what to get the people on your list who seem to have everything. Or you’re just not feeling too jolly.
It all happens to the best of us, but now with a day before Christmas Eve, it’s time to start making progress. But where do you begin?
We’d like to think Magazines.com is a good place to start. There’s no crowds, plenty of last-minute deals—at prices that won’t break the bank—and we can even help find the perfect gift for those hard-to-shop-for recipients. And what could get you in the holiday spirit more than that?
During our Last-Minute Gift Sale, you’ll find magazine gift subscriptions at savings of 60-90% on nearly 100 of our most popular titles. Such a great selection means you can find something for everyone on your list. Plus, we’ve got you covered with a FREE eGift announcement available with every purchase!
To help get you started, we’re suggesting these ten magazine gift subscriptions for the person who has everything:
1. Sports Illustrated: Don’t buy tickets to the big game or team-branded merchandise your sports fanatic already has. Instead, give insider access to all the latest headlines year ‘round with this magazine.
2. Entertainment Weekly: Your movie junkie never misses a premiere—or DVD release. Rather than add a duplicate to her collection, keep her up-to-date on the next must-see flicks with this title.
3. Cooking Light: That fitness buff already has a gym membership and workout gear. Help him take care of himself from the inside out with the low-fat and low-cal recipes in this magazine.
4. Southern Living: What gal doesn’t love classic Southern recipes? Give her the gift that preserves—and updates—those favorites, along with home décor and regional gardening advice.
5. InStyle: Your favorite fashionista already has all the latest in clothes, shoes, and accessories. Help her develop—and express—her own style with the trusted advice in this magazine.
6. Rolling Stone: The music lover on your list is always searching out the next up-and-coming band. Ensure your gift matches up with his changing musical tastes with a subscription to this magazine.
7. Reader’s Digest: Shopping for a bookworm is always a challenge. What books does she have, has she read, etc.? Give the gift of great writing—and reading—with this magazine.
8. Travel + Leisure: So you can’t afford a cruise or an exotic trip for your traveler. Help him prepare for his next big adventure with page after page of inspiration and useful travel advice.
9. Family Handyman: Whether it’s honey-do projects or hobbies your favorite handyman is working on, he’ll appreciate the tool reviews, project suggestions, and time-saving tips in this magazine.
10. Coastal Living: Keep your beach bum in a laid-back state of mind all year long with this magazine’s celebration of the coastal lifestyle and destinations close to home and around the world.