So, it’s not yet Halloween and Christmas has arrived. Actually, it’s been around awhile considering some trees and Santas and such started showing up in stores last month—probably even before Labor Day!
While we won’t begrudge you the leisurely opportunities to think about your trick-or-treating get-up or even enjoy that wonderfully addictive candy corn, we’d like to at least get you in the Christmas holiday spirit by thinking about what you’d like Santa to deliver TO YOU this year.
During our Pre-Season Red Tag Magazine Sale, you can save 70 percent to 90 percent on more than 30 top magazine subscriptions. The best thing is there’s plenty of inspiration to help build your wish list in this selection!
With the holidays—and you—in mind, here’s seven pre-season red tag magazine subscription deals you can use to plan your holiday wish list.
1. Us Weekly: The more you think about it, the more you can’t really come up with anything you need. But what you’d really love is some downtime to get lost in some light reading. Could anything be more self-indulgent, then, than a subscription to this celebrity news magazine?
2. Entertainment Weekly: Today’s blockbuster movies will be tomorrow’s much anticipated DVD releases. Your favorite television shows will be sold by the season, too. Stay on top of all the latest in entertainment news, insider picks, and more with a subscription to this magazine.
3. Rolling Stone: Whether it’s the latest album everyone’s raving about, a re-release, or a long-awaited compilation set from your favorite artist, get the scoop from this iconic music magazine. If it’s concert tickets you want, it’ll tell you which shows should be on your must-see list.
4. Cooking Light: Eating healthy food all the time may sound like a drag, but not with the low-cal, low-fat indulgences here. Stock up on all the gadgets you need in the kitchen with the editors’ picks in each issue, plus the magazine gives you the added benefit of easy nutritious recipes year-round.
5. Redbook: If it’s fashion and beauty you want, a subscription to this women’s magazine will help your shopper’s dollars go further. Its product recommendations and best buying tips ensure you get what you want—and what works—without breaking someone else’s bank.
6. Travel + Leisure: You’ve got a case of wanderlust, and whether it’s a trip closer to home or a dream adventure somewhere across the globe, you’ll get insider advice on what to see and do. To get ready with a little help from your friends, maybe some needed gear or luggage will do.
7. Motor Trend: Who says you can’t at least dream big? It is a wish list, after all. This car magazine is packed with reviews on the latest models and other road test information, so you can ask Santa for the smartest investment he can deliver to you this year.