Time is quickly ticking down on the Christmas shopping season. Have you checked off everyone on your list?
If not, maybe it’s because haven’t made the time for it yet—too many other things to do! Maybe you don’t want to brave the crowds of last-minute shoppers. Maybe you don’t want to pay extra shipping costs—or worse, risk not getting it in time.
For whatever reason, if you still have gifts to buy, a magazine subscription (or even a gift card so your recipient can choose) makes the perfect gift, and here’s why.
1. It always fits. No more worrying about whether you got the size right—or even if you think you did that it will live up to expectations. A magazine always fits just right, and it’s more useful than a tie or scarf that always fit too, but how many of those do you really need?
2. It can be unwrapped more than once. Want to make someone happy year-round? Christmas gifts are only opened once a year, but a magazine arrives every month (or sometimes every other month) and it’s like enjoying a new present every time it shows up in the mailbox.
3. It (almost) doesn’t have to be wrapped. Since you can’t quite go and pick it up at the store and wrap it, you’ll have to get creative when presenting your magazine subscription gift. We’ve got five suggestions—and here’s five more.
4. It can make a powerful impact. Say you have a budding chef, fashionista, photographer, crafter, businessman, etc., on your list. You could help turn their passion into lucrative career or a hobby on the side with the right magazine subscription.
5. It’s the answer for the person who has everything. We all know someone who’s a challenge to buy for, but a magazine subscription delivers new ideas with every issue, which makes it a good choice—provided the recipient doesn’t already get it.
6. It can be purchased at a price that fits any budget. Whatever your price point, we’ve got a great magazine subscription that will make a great gift. Now through Christmas, check our site often for daily deals and deep discounts.
7. It makes a great last-minute gift. Uh-oh. It’s Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, and you’ve overlooked someone. No problem! Place an order on our site and then figure out the quickest and easiest creative presentation from our list of 10 “wrapping” ideas.