This year’s spring lifestyle magazines have been full of tips on refreshing your wardrobe with stripes, florals, bright colors and whites. The magazines have also included wardrobe-boosting coupons.
While most of us will never be the kind of coupon clippers who show up on “Extreme Couponing”–and, really, who needs enough bottles of mustard to open a chain of delis–saving money is always stylish. To that end, here are five fashion-oriented coupons to look for in recent editions of your favorite magazines.
- Catherines Plus Sizes: Look for a coupon offering graduated savings is in the April issue of O, the Oprah Magazine.
- The Container Store: OK, sure, this store doesn’t actually sell clothing, but they sell plenty of things for organizing clothing and accessories. Save 15 percent with the bright pink coupon in Real Simple magazine‘s April issue.
- Coldwater Creek: Get $25 off with the pale blue coupon in April’s Better Homes and Gardens magazine and Good Housekeeping magazine. If you miss the April 30th expiration date, don’t worry, you’ll get a fresh 30+ days with the coupon in the May issue of O.
- Land’s End: Speaking of that upcoming O, there’s a $10-off (plus free shipping) coupon in the May magazine.
- Merona: There’s also $5-off coupon for Target’s store label in May’s O magazine.
Meanwhile, keep your eyes peeled for coupons for Chico’s and J. Jill, two retailers that also periodically run coupon ads in magazines. Happy shopping.