The big day is almost here—and no, not Turkey Day. Black Friday, widely believed to be the barometer of the holiday shopping season, kicks off, well, ever earlier than Friday lately.
“The” shopping day is marked by mega deals, long lines and often tense crowds tugging over the last or limited numbers of whatever “it” item tops the year’s must-have list.
Whether you relish the thrill of the chase on Black Friday or you’d rather stay as far away from it as possible, Magazines.com can satisfy the tastes of any shopper. And here are five reasons why it’s an even better shopping destination on Black Friday.
1. Magazines.com is always open. Whenever the holiday shopping mood strikes, just log on to our website to take advantage of our always low prices and special deals. Plus, you can sleep in this Friday if you want.
2. Magazines.com never has a line. Forget camping out in the cold or jostling for a position in a line that, let’s be honest, will probably dissolve into chaos. With us, you can enjoy browsing and shopping your leisure.
3. Magazines.com features plenty of holiday deals. We’ve already kicked off our Black Friday sale, meaning you can save up to 50 percent or more on our vast selection of magazines. And we’ve got great prices on books, movies and music too.
4. Magazines.com has an unlimited number of these deals. No need to worry if you’re going to be able to snag that last pair of great boots or the latest techie gadget. We’ve got enough magazine deals to cover everyone on your list—and then some.
5. A gift from Magazines.com requires (almost) no gift wrap. You’ve purchased a gift subscription from our site, and you’re almost in the clear when it comes to wrapping it. But that doesn’t mean you can’t get creative in one of these five—and, yes, still easy—ways to present it.