Fall has officially arrived, though it might not quite feel like it everywhere yet. Still, people across the country are experiencing at least a hint of a cooler breeze (it’ll only be 94 today in Dallas!) to indicate the season’s about to change.
Even if the weather is uncooperative, you can still get in a fall state of mind and save big on top magazine subscriptions. More than 150 of them are discounted to just $10 or less each now through Sept. 26, 2013!
These are our 10 magazine picks to help get you ready for the season, whether you’re feeling it yet or not.
1. Good Housekeeping: School, dance, football, home, dinner, and do it all again tomorrow. If your household is operating in overdrive, this magazine is packed with tips to help you keep it under control.
2. Taste of Home: Whether you need low-cost, simple meals, healthy snack ideas or warming comfort foods, you’ll find them among the many reader-submitted recipes in every issue.
3. Sports Illustrated Kids: Football, football, football. Help your kids get into the biggest games of the season with this sports magazine featuring content created just for them.
4. Family Handyman: Need to catch up on that ‘honey-do’ list or prepare to winter-proof your home? Get step-by-step instruction and time-saving shortcuts in this popular home improvement magazine.
5. Golf Magazine: Want to enjoy the cooler weather? Before it gets too cool, hit the links, but up your game first with the helpful tips and equipment recommendations in every issue.
6. National Geographic Traveler: What’s fall like in another region or country? Get out and explore with insider travel advice for cities close to home or around the world.
7. Harper’s Bazaar: Fall wouldn’t be fall without great boots, comfy sweaters and cozy scarves. Learn to incorporate these and more of the season’s top trends with this stylish authority.
8. Reader’s Digest: If you love reading but don’t always have time to curl up with a good book or magazine, enjoy the thoughtful shorter pieces (and puzzles!) in this popular digest.
9. Field & Stream: With the start of hunting season around the corner, keep your outdoorsman (or woman) informed with one of America’s most popular hunting and fishing magazines.
10. Coastal Living: If you’re not much of a fall person, you can at least daydream about warmer weather with this lifestyle magazine that celebrates all things along the coast.