Whether you’re lucky enough to already be experiencing spring or you’re still patiently (sort of) waiting for it to arrive, you can start making plans for the warmer weather and longer daylight.
Maybe you want to get the spring cleaning or home maintenance projects out of the way first. Or you’re ready to get fit and trim to show off the hottest trends—out on the town or on the beach.
There’s so many ways you can get ready for spring, but we’re recommending these 10 magazines as the best sources to get you started. Even better, each one is part of our home and garden specials or $2 deals this week!
1. Real Simple. Ever the organizer, you know that getting your house in order is one of the best things you can do this spring. With advice from this magazine, it’s even easier—and when you’re life is simplified, there’s more time to enjoy it.
2. Southern Living. Spring may mean everything from bridal showers, baby showers and graduations—not to mention casual barbecues and other outdoor get-togethers. Get hostessing and menu advice from this party-planning authority.
3. This Old House. From simple maintenance projects to full-blown makeovers, this magazine is packed with DIY tips for any size project. In every issue, you’ll find time-saving tips, tool advice and more for novice to expert remodelers.
4. Birds & Blooms. Don’t let your spring be all work and no play. Before you get too caught up, take time to smell the roses and enjoy a bit of nature—even in your own backyard—with this magazine.
5. Martha Stewart Living. Get easier-than-you-think advice on a little bit of everything from the domestic diva herself. From gardening and crafts to home décor and recipes, it’s all available—and at $8 off the usual one-year subscription price!
6. Field & Stream. America’s No. 1 sportsman (or woman) magazine is a must if you love to be out on the water—and you love fishing. Seasonal advice for the warmer weather covers saltwater, freshwater and fly fishing techniques, skills, gear and more.
7. Entertainment Weekly. Well, you can’t expect the weather to be perfect all the time, can you? During those April showers, take in a movie—and don’t miss previews of the most anticipated summer blockbusters with trusted advice from this entertainment source.
8. InStyle. Sundresses, sandals, cute up-dos—you’ve been ready to show off those perfectly pedicured toes and soak up a little sun. Stay on top of the latest trends, colors and beauty recommendations with this fashion bible.
9. Cooking Light. Spring wouldn’t be complete without a trip (or more) to the beach. Get fit with slimmed down recipes from this healthy title—whether it’s just because or you want to look good strolling along the shore.
10. National Geographic. Enjoy a lazy spring day—or at least a few hours of it—by curling up with a great read. This treasure is perfect whether you want to appreciate good writing, learn something new or just daydream about faraway destinations.